1. Valentines Day Kiss Flip book from The Dating Divas.
3. 20 free Valentine printables from Modge Podge Rocks. These were great. Last year I left husband a little Valentine for the 14 days leading up to V-day and I used a few of these. He was definitely enamored.
4. Airmail Valentine from Just Something I Made. Another Valentine. Very cute.
5. How to fold a heart-shaped napkin from Cross Roads Cottage. Very cute for a Valentines dinner, but you need a heavy napkin and I'd suggest ironing it to help it stay.
6. How to Create a Dotted Line in Photoshop by V Mac n Cheese. Some things I just don't remember from college.
7. Chameleon Eye Makeup. Purdy.