Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged by Tatianna!

Where were you born? Sandy, Utah
Middle name: Alyson
How old will you be this year? 24
Nicknames: Chels, Chel, Cheech, Moto, and various pet names from the hubs
Are you taller than your mother or father? yes for mom, no for dad. (Mom, you KNOW I am!)
Do you cry often during movies? yes
What is your biggest pet peeve? flakiness. Like flaky people, not like flaky biscuits....mmmm!
Favorite color: hot pink
Favorite foods: icecream
Favorite restaurants: Cafe Peirpont, Maddox Drive in
Favorite beverage: water, nothing else satisfies me
Favorite cold cereal: it depends on my mood! top choices are Honey Bunches of Oats; Quaker Granola, but only WITHOUT raisins; Cinnamon Toast Crunch; Cocoa Krispies; and Peanut Butter Crunch
Favorite smells: Spencer's cologne, clean sheets...well, clean anything, Belle after a bath, babies, lilacs, and spicy or vanillaish scents
Favorite time of day: bedtime=cuddletime
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Herbal Essences
Favorite make-up products? My sparkley eyeshadows, my sparkle sauce, my eyelash curler, and my loreal mascara...ooh and my almay eyemakeup remover! I love makeup.
How many pillows do you sleep with? one flat one and one slightly puffier one...I'm REALLY pillow picky.
Do you play an instrument? no, I wanted to play the harp but I found I like dancing to music better than playing it.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? twice, once in march at first dam, and once at Lake Powell. Lake Powell was much warmer
Did you do any sports in High School? does ballet count? ;)
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Fool's Gold with momma
What is your favorite article of clothing? Do you realize who you're asking? My heels I got for Christmas, my black pencil skirt, my hats, my swing coats, all of my bags, most of my jewelry, all of my dresses
What is your dream vacation? Italy with Spencer
What was your first impression of your spouse? I thought he was a good boyfriend choice for my best friend/roomie... hehe
If you were an animal what would you be? A swan. They are so regal. Or a dog if I could pick my owner.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? reading, bubble baths, painting, scrapbooking
Favorite TV shows: anything on HGTV, Ace of Cakes, Martha Stewart, the O.C.
What is your dream car? my old Lexus
What is one of your weaknesses? I let my heart rule my head
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? takeout
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? oooh the 50's or the 30's. I was sooo born in the wrong era!
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Yes, very
What is something you are constantly working on? Improving myself spiritually and physically, decorating our house, teaching Belle things, a loving marriage
Any hidden talents? I'm a good cook, and an artist, and a ballerina. A lot of people don't know those things about me
What is a word or phrase you overuse? text abreviations: TMI, OMG, WTF, etc. ;)
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? I'm sick a lot. But a lot more good stuff has happened than bad!
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? I got a new job and a raise, Bella came, we went to California with our family, we got a Wii, my friends had babies or got knocked up, we made friends with Randy and Shanda, we went to the Anniversary Inn, twice, and we just plain have a lot of fun doing stupid things like chasing each other around the apartment.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? lose 20 pounds and find somewhere cute to move!
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Don't let Satan keep you from doing the little things that are so important!
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Shanda, Shani, Erin, Natalie, Kari, Megan, Lori

At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week!

Sorry, there isn't one!! We need to bust out the camera more.

6 comments:

Matt & Tati said...

Wait just a gosh darn tick here....you were born in Sandy? And raised there, too? I'm from Sandy. What high school did you go to? I went to Alta. What year did you graduate?? Should we have known each other before???

Chelsi said...

Sorry to alarm you, girl. I was born there but I was adopted. So I lived in Clearfeild till I was 7 and then North Ogden till I went to college. I went to Weber High. Did you know Dave Newman, however? Or Greg Newman, I think Greg is your age! they are from Sandy.

Lori said...

oooh yay! i got tagged!! :) you're so nice to say such sickeningly sweet things on my blog. you're such a great person. i wish we were closer in age growing up so we could've gotten to know each other better. however, i always thought you rocked and now that we have blogs we can continue to get to know each other better!

ps, it made my heart happy that you used the phrase "knocked up" because I ALWAYS say that and my mother thinks it's completely inappropriate way of saying someone is pregnant. tee hee.

Matt & Tati said...

Ummmmm those names don't ring a bell. Sorry.

Kari & Matt said...

1. Thanks for liking my header. I didn't know if I was a fan of it, but everyone keeps saying it's cute. So it shall stay for a while.
2. I know Dana from my ward here. Oddly enough, I found her through your friend's blog. (Erin's) Hopefully if Erin sees this, she won't be creeped out.

Erin said...

holy helen, flakey biscuits and your list of cold cereals... i totally miss america!