Monday, March 10, 2008

Wish List

As I was getting dressed this morning, a familiar phrase entered my head, "I have nothing to wear." All who are even remotely acquainted with me know this is entirely false. I don't think it's ever been true. Yet, somehow, when the end of each season approaches, the phrase enters my mind as I stare at my two closets bursting at the seams. Although Fall/Winter clothes are my fave, I am ready for Spring/Summer attire. Luckily, my b-day is rapidly approaching. Many family members have been asking what I want...so, as greedy and self-involved as this makes me look, I thought I'd help. Here is my wishlist:

Cuttle Bug "Ornamental" Die
Cuttle Bug "Dog" embossing folders
SEI "Jolie Chocolat" scrapbook kit
Eyelet Jacket from Tarjet
Floppy Hat from Tarjet
Wet Seal Wish List
Books: The Five People You Meet in Heaven, or The Wednesday Letters

1 comment:

Shanda said...

I love the scrapbook paper! That is awesome! I also like all the dies that you picked out. The dog ones are adorable. Also, I must comment on the hat. I think that it is very sophisticated and I totally want one! We are too much alike it makes me sick. ;)