Wednesday, June 18, 2008

marilyn (+ matt= love)

I copied Kari and did this celebrity-look-a-like thing. So, to brag... I tried 5 photos and I got Marilyn every single time. Talk about a confidence booster!

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Printable family tree - Family history


Although I do adore Jackie-O's style, she's no Marilyn. The hubs once said to me, "Men always want to marry their Marilyn's. I married mine, but mine has Jackie's grace and style, and everything else of Marilyn's." Awww....thanks my little JFK.



Spencer felt left out....

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity

5 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so not a mini-jess, but thanks for the white lie, Marily. :)

Kari said...

n

JeriLynn said...

Who's Jess??

Anyway, Chelsi, I wanted to make a few observations. First off, I think your instructions for how to leave a comment were very professional. Secondly, I find it amusing that we two professionally trained web designers have both chosen to use Pyzam for our blog designs. We could just alter the code ourselves, but nope, we use pre-designed templates. ;)

JeriLynn said...

I did the celebrity morph thing, and it matched me with Alicia Silverstone a couple times, although most of the "celebrities" were people I'd never heard of before. Ha ha. I put Jay's picture in once and it matched him with Justin Timberlake. Who would have thought? I always thought he was more Matt Damon . . . .

Natalie said...

I love that! You are so a Marilyn...I've never done it, but people tell me I look like Misha Barton and that's got me scared! Hopefully I have the grace of Jackie...maybe? On a good day!