Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged!
10 years ago: I was recovering from the hell otherwise known as 8th grade, and I was two days away from meeting Colby. Awwww....prec.
5 years ago I was a freshmen in college, celebrating the eviction of my evil roommates and hanging out with Julie, Swede, Dave and the girls across the hall (word to Katie) a whoooooole lot more than I was studying.
5 months ago I was being rushed to the ER because of my stupid BC
5 things on my to do list: Organize my pantry, make dinners for the rest of the week, give Belle a bath, clean the house, and finish a website.
5 snacks: bananas, crackers, chocolate, yogurt, chips
5 billionaire things: buy a FREAKING house! go on a major shopping spree, take a European vacay, buy a car we actually like, publish a book
5 places I have lived: Clearfield, North and South Ogden, Logan, McMinnville, OR
5 things you might not know: I'm terrified of cats, my favorite song when I was little was "Uptown Girl," I knocked my two front teeth out my sophomore year in college, my first pet was a bunny who had four different names, I'm part hispanic
5 people I tag: Shanda, Kari, Erin, Lori, Nat

2 comments:

Matt & Tati said...

Are you really part Hispanic? If so, that's just one more thing we have in common! (I'm half!) yay for spics! haha

Lori said...

you knocked your teeth out? so do you have vaneers? (spl?)