Monday, August 11, 2008

update

I am doing well, but still recovering. Thank you for everyone's sweet comments and love and concern. Now, neighbors, where the hell are my casseroles?! Just kidding...sorta. ;) It's been a pretty uneventful week...just working from home and sleeping as much as humanly possible.

Two things happened though.

One: I made this cake for my coworker's twins' homecoming.



Sí, amigos, that is an entirely edible (besides the pinata) sombrero cake. They both went to Mexico. Bienvenido a casa los ancianos Reese! I hope they liked it.

Two: This morning, to help my nausea, Belle decided to roll around in poop. Yay! Spencer promptly raced home and gave her a very thorough bath. What a hubby! She's been hiding under the bed ever since. (As well she should.)

On a side note, these are some pics of me and my niece, Miley, at the hospital. Note the progressive silliness. Isn't she adorable?







3 comments:

Erin said...

your cakes are entirely bitchin. i'm inspired.

Shanda Petersen said...

Wow! That cake is killer! Seriously you have such a talent with cakes! It amazes me every time I see the new ones! You rock!

Your niece is so freaking cute it kills me! I love that she loves you so much and is like obsessed with everything you do!

Kari said...

your cake decorating skillzzzzzzzzz are awesome. i like your juno intro song on your page ha.