Wednesday, September 3, 2008

some girls have all the luck

On Labor Day, I had a seizure. It was a pretty bad one as far as after effects go. I was really, really nauseated and ate about half my cheek. The ER staff wasn't exactly top notch either...considering it was a holiday. They didn't even give me a whole bag of fluid (which contained my anti-nausea medicine). Once I was stable they were like, "See ya!"

I'm still pretty tired, have a constant headache and am occasionally queasy. But hey, at least I can sign up for another massage, right?

4 comments:

Lori said...

oh friend. i am so sorry. :( i'm sure that was/is discouraging. we'll keep you in our prayers. here's to a speedy recovery!

JeriLynn said...

I'm sorry about the lousy ER staff. I hate it when they don't take enough time to really take care of your needs. I hope your cheek is okay.

BTW, technically you aren't newlyweds anymore, as stated in your title. You can't participate in the Newlywed Game after two years of marriage. However, you guys still act like sappy newlyweds, so go ahead and keep it up! Besides, it's a flippin cute logo.

mommy princess said...

I hope you two consider yourselves newlyweds until your at least 80!
I'm so sorry about the setback. Get better ok!

Julie and KC said...

Sorry Chels! I hope you feel better soon! I've been a little under the weather myself so I can kind of understand. Love ya