Wednesday, November 26, 2008

holla!

I have several shout outs to convey.

First, holla to everyone who offered such love and support through their comments on mine and Spencer's recent health posts. It's so good to know we have soooo many wonderful friends and family members who love us as much as we love them. We are very blessed. And to the awful anonymous commenter...you are a sad, sad, mean little woman. Go away.

Also, holla to my brother Micah for hacking our X Box for us! He did it on Friday while my sis and I had a girls night and went to a late showing of Twillight. (Holla. We loved it. Especially Edward.)


Anyway, Spence and I have been having sooooo much fun playing together. As a throwback to the early 90's, we've loved playing our old fave Nintendo NES and Sega Genesis games together. After Sega, the new game system controls got a little too complex for me, so it's been way fun to play those old games together! Thanks again, Micah!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh I love old school nintendo! You have to play Super Obama World!! I need to blog it -- there's a link on my sidebar though. It's fantastic.

JeriLynn said...

Jay's childhood Sega Genesis is our newest game console! (Aside from our computer, of course.)

Happy Thanksgiving, Chelsi!

xo-Jeri

Dana said...

i have to tell you that kade saw me looking at your blog and saw the sonic....he thinks you are the COOLEST :P haha nerds rule chels ;)