Monday, January 19, 2009

tagged by Jerilynn

Before this tag....let me just say that college was WAY better! But, who wants to be one of "those" people who peaks in high school? Nobody. That's who. ;)

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? No. My BF moved to Connecticut. We were off and on but I pined away for him...I had a best guy friend (BGF) and we liked each other but he was too big of a wimp to make a move until it was too late.

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? A champagne colored 92 Lexus. I totalled her in 2005 in Oregon. Oh, Lexi...I miss you so!!!

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes.

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? No. I was the designated driver, hair-holder, and general babysitter

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Yes. i threw myself at best guy friend for like 6 years.

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? No. I'm not exactly musically inclined

7. WERE YOU A NERD? No, I was just......quiet. I was popular in Jr. High and quickly realized I was over it. I kinda went from being 14 to 20.

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Nope. I stuck to ballet and art after school

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No. I was a goody-two-shoes.

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? The what? ;)

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mrs. Duetry for sure. Love you, Kathy!!

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? In the car with Hunter (BGF) or at Wendy's with Megan

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Weber High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Weber Warriors, Red and Black

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHOM? I went with Rick...don't remember his last name, then Hunter

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? How Hunter and I were late and I left my collar in his car...and how we drove to Logan that night cause we were so excited to come up here

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? To Logan for a scholarship thing

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? I was president of the Key Club, a service club

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Yes, thank goodness. i wasn't at a healthy weight

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Colby. It was perfect. JeriLynn, I LIVED for YM!!!!

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Hahahahaha

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? A great one! I worked at Daisy Dots and Doodles, a scrapbooking store. They own Daisy D's paper company!

I tag: Shani, Kari, and Heather

2 comments:

Lori said...

hey, i was the president of key club too!!!

ahhh aren't you sooo glad high school is over?????????????

Fisher said...

Remember the embarassing moments section in YM? Oh boy, at the time I actually thought those were real! Now I look back at some I remember and I realize most of those were made. up. Thanks for doing my tags! I have something I'm sending to you as soon as I get to the PO!

xo-Jeri