Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day on a Budget

first v-day

So, I found this great article! Ten romantic evenings on a budget. They're good too! We even did the camp in the night we got engaged...awww!

Anyway, with V-day coming up, I thought it would give some good ideas. Valentines Day is my favorite day ever! I totally despised it before Spencer....and by despise, I mean...DESPISE. Now, I'm as giddy as a school girl every February. You should see our apartment. Love is in the air, folks! Saturday our branch is having a Valentines Dance. Then we're gonna come home and have fondue, just us. It's like the retro night in the article, I know, but I totally thought of it before I read it. We'll be doing it sans disco music and costume. ;) More candle light and dressy.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Chels! Thanks for being excited for me! :) You're great. Very great.