Monday, April 6, 2009

best. present. ever.

So, my loyal readers know how much Ms. Bella loves her Tot. Well, her birthday is coming up on the 13th. We couldn't think of anything to get her and since I'm having surgery, we're not having a party. Luckily, we stopped at Sonic the other day and saw an ad for Zoo tots!


We were prepared to eat Sonic kids' meals for every meal until her birthday, but the Logan Sonic was kind enough to sell all of them to us for 50 cents a piece! We also bought her an Easter dress and a new collar...I'll post pics of her in them later. (She hasn't seen them yet.) I can't wait until her birthday when she sees her plethora of tots....yay!!!! And since Easter is the day before, I'm going to fill eggs with doggie treats and she can hunt for them. Yep. I'm THAT girl.

In related insanity, she got stung by a bee today and I cried as I held her and she whimpered while I tended to her wound.

9 comments:

Kari said...

Haha you're THAT girl. I am excited to see her dress. Three days til your surgery!?! Wow.

Lori said...

you're a cute doggie mom. thinking of you this week!! fingers, arms, toes, everything crossed!

Candace Thomas said...

You are such a good mommy! That makes me laugh that you spoil her so much, maybe I should send Jake your way!

mommy princess said...

Cute! She'll love them. You're such a prepared mommy. I'm sure she'll be so excited by the new toys that she won't even have a second to wonder where her party guests are. If anything she'll count the parade of tots as such.
Oh My GOSH it's not even my surgery and everytime I look at your countdown I get butterflies!!! I'm totaly sending you mental hugs and praying for you constantly the next few days. Make sure your hubby sends out texts to let us know how everything went the second you get out of the O.R. Love you sweetie.

mommy princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Yay for the Tots! They're adorable :D

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow, I've been keeping you in my prayers.

Darci Lynne said...

Hi Chelsi! I am such a blog-stalker and I stumbled across your blog recently. I hope everything goes really well for your upcoming VNS surgery. We have been fasting and praying for you. Thank you for the wonderful example you are to me and the wonderful friend you are. Please let me know if you need anything!

JeriLynn said...

Chelsi, I hope everything went well yesterday! I love you!!!

Kari said...

I'm not sure if that pic is real or not. I've wondered the same thing.