Sunday, April 5, 2009

thank you

So this post is a bit random, but I feel the need to just send a note of thanks into the universe. As we listened to General Conference today and yesterday, I felt such comfort and gratitude. I feel gratitude for the Prophet, for the leaders of our church, for the Gospel, and the light of Christ in my life. I'm so grateful for our wonderful family who lift and sustain us. I'm so grateful for our friends, who continue to send me e-mails, texts, and phone calls, just so I know they're thinking of me. I'm grateful for the blessings that come from paying tithing. I'm grateful for the peace that comes from attending the temple. I'm grateful for an eternal marriage and a husband who treats me as a daughter of God. I'm grateful for Belle and her sweet spirit, and how she loves me with all her heart, and always lets me know that. I'm grateful for my job and my bosses, who over the past two years have become life-long friends and been so understanding of my worsening situation. I'm grateful for Spencer's professors, who have helped him and been understanding of our circumstances and offered concern, encouragement and well-wishes; especially Dr. Ballam, who offered his own personal experiences and whose kind words brought us both to tears. So, to all who read this, Thank You!

2 comments:

JeriLynn said...

Ah, Chelsi, you're welcome!

Actually, I haven't done much other than pray and post, so . . . .

I just found your question about the burnt-down house. The house itself is no longer there, and the rubble has been smoothed over with dirt, I think. It's approximate address is 562 Boulevard, Logan, UT 84321. Google it. It's near that awkward intersection at about 350 North 600 East. Just before I moved to Logan in 2002, the guy started a fire in the attic and watched tv while the house burnt around him. Sad, huh?

Chad and Linds said...

Chelsi, I was so happy to hear back from you! I just want to tell you that I love you, and good luck with everything!! Talk to you soon!

Love,
Lindsay