Monday, May 4, 2009

honest scrap

I just realized I forgot to do this. (Sorry Cariann!) It is called the honest scrap award and these are the rules...

A) First list 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep.

B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap...

1. My first love waited two years to kiss me because I wanted to be 16.

2. My thumb is double jointed.

3. I hate going to bed. It's been that way since birth.

4. I've gained like 30 pounds since I got married :( I figured out that I can cook.

5. I sleep till at least 11 every day, unless I'm forced to wake up.

6. I wear my husband's (clean) undies to bed.

7. Sometimes I don't change out of them, brush my teeth, or shower until night time. I know, it's sick. I have no kids and I work from home. Nobody sees me, but it's still wrong, and disgusting.

8. I do not own a pair of comfortable shoes. Besides my ones I work out in, but like I'd wear those out!

9. I'm a shopaholic. I find it comforting.

10. I've been known to take 4 hour baths. Hmmm...I think I need a bath.

I tag Kari, Lori, Candice, Kat(i)e 1, Kat(i)e 2, Erin, and Natalie.


1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi I just found your blog on 20 something bloggers...I also have a mild case of cerebral palsey. It's so nice to see you on here and be able to relate to someone...you are a beautiful gal and I'm glad you aren't letting it get in your way! I don't even think about it anymore...my husband love me for who I am and that is all that matters :) Take care! Becky