Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloweeny

I can't sew worth a damn, but I am downright amazing with a glue gun and a jogging suit.

Exhibit A (2006 and 2007):


Exhibit B:


This year we moonlighted as Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion.





After going through FOUR bags of candy in an HOUR of neighborhood trick-or-treaters, we had a spooky dinner at home...



With breadstick bones, vampire blood, ooze, and spiderweb pizza...





Then we had fun at a party with our friends Dane and Heidi...



And finally had some midnight (or 2 am) pancakes with our friends Kelsy and Skyler.  Please don't be offended by Sky's hilariously inappropriate costume.



Oh, and Belle was a "Bellerina"....




Hope your Halloween was delightful!!

4 comments:

Candace Thomas said...

You do make a mean Halloween outfit with that glue gun you speak of! And what a creative dinner...can you come to my house?

Mandy said...

Wow, I bow down before your mad glue gun skillz (you can tell I'm serious, I used a 'z') ;)

mommy princess said...

wasserstoffblond Dorthy?
Guten abend...Ein Bier, bitte. Ine beer, bitt-uh. Da? Uebrigens Spencer machts ein gutaussehend Loewe.

JeriLynn said...

I LOVE that very non-PC costume. HOW HILARIOUS!! I'm going to show Jay when he gets home.

Way to have a fun Halloween! xoxoxo