Thursday, January 21, 2010

you know you have epilepsy when...

I found this the other day and found it hilarious. Enjoy.
  • You know you have epilepsy when there are two cars in the driveway and you don’t drive.
  • You know you have epilepsy when someone asks you if you're alright and you didn't know anything was wrong.
  • You know you have epilepsy when you find yourself eating lunch for the second time in a row.
  • You know you have epilepsy when your dentist worries about losing his fingers.
  • You know you have epilepsy when holy water burns you.
  • You know you have epilepsy when your roommate doesn't know whether to call 911 or a Priest.
  • You know you have epilepsy when your meds cost more than you make in a month.
  • You know you have epilepsy when you take meds to help the side effects of the meds you take.
  • You know you have epilepsy when you have peed, drooled, pooped, bled, or vomited on your significant other.
  • You know you have epilepsy when sleeping till 3:00 pm is normal...yet not sleeping at all is too.
  • You know you have epilepsy when you've had to fly home from your Caribbean cruise when you forgot your pills.
  • You know you have epilepsy when your significant other pats himself on the back for his prowess that night and you have no recollection for the event.

3 comments:

Kari said...

My reactions differed greatly depending on which one I was reading:
-I don't get it...
-haha
-awww

Seantae Jackson said...

That is so funny, I love that you can make some light of it. I'm way behind on internet/blogs, so I was reading below. I'm so sorry about your job, I know what a blessing your old boss was. And I also hate money... I bought wipes yesterday, and overdrafted, so they ended up costing almost $40. Stupid. Hang in there my dear... you two deserve the world, and I'm confident it will come. Love ya!

e said...

okay the last one made me laugh the hardest. I think I even snorted a little.