Tuesday, February 9, 2010

honey, will you swaddle me?

Last night I had Spencer swaddle me to be funny.  We took pictures and sent them to my nieces. 


After pictures, he went to unswaddle me and I said no.  I stayed in it all night long and slept all the way through the night!  (That doesn't happen often.)  Then this morning I woke up with cramps.  I got out, took some pain reliever, got my heating pad and tried to reswaddle myself.  I fell off the bed. And then had a REALLY hard time getting out of the blanket to stand up.  Boo.  But yay for swaddling.

4 comments:

mommy princess said...

I'd try it except Layla might not be very happy about my inability to get to her for her night time feeding. Love ya!

Natalie | The Bobby Pin said...

You're so cute. Adorable. I can picture you stumbling around!

J_B_Fisher said...

I laughed out loud. Good stuff. I love swaddling my kids when they're tiny, but I would not have thought to swaddle my wife.

The Voorhees Family said...

You are too funny!