Wednesday, April 28, 2010

stop it.

This is a passionate post.  About two things that must be stopped.  First, let's talk about TLC.  Their programming annoys me.  They only have shows about families with a million kids, little people, or people who run bakeries.  Oh, and Say Yes to the Dress and What Not to Wear, which I love.  But seriously.  The Learning Channel?  Really?  I made this comment to Spencer a while back, "The next thing you know, they're gonna have a show about a family of little people who have 30 kids and run a bakery."  Well, folks, they've almost done it.  Presenting, The Little Chocolatiers. 


Dear TLC, Die. 

Moving on.  As a girl who generally does not care for meat, I have a hard time with things like meatloaf.  Really?  A loaf of meat?  Ahhhhhh!!!  So, naturally, this makes me dry heave.


Yep.  That's bacon, cheese, cheese, and more cheese, sandwiched between two pieces of fried chicken.  No bun.  It's KFC's Double Down Sandwich.  It is also available in grilled form for people who are on the stupid meat diet.  A person close to me (who will remain nameless) only eats rotisserie chicken, hard-boiled eggs, and oranges.  Food pyramid, people, FOOD PYRAMID!!!  But I digress.  Look at this thing!!  It needs to be stopped.  Before I vomit. 

7 comments:

Protein Sky said...

Hey, those are our neighbors!

e said...

ewww. seriously. ew.

Kari said...

Looks delish. Minus the cheese. :) haha

amelia said...

yeah... see, fried chicken is my second-favourite food. I think I'm going to have to try this crazy thing just once.

Seantae Jackson said...

How could you ever eat that? I'm with you, gross.

Mileysmom said...

Spences capital letters are rubbing off on you. You guys need a serious vacation!!!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I'm with you. TLC USED to be my favorite channel. Now it's just full of circus side-show acts. The only show I watch anymore, as in ever, is Say Yes to the Dress. I'm only 4 hours from New York and I reaaaaaaallllly want to go to Kleinfeld's. Just so I can see why Camille's lips look like they do. P.S. I really like reading your blog.