Saturday, May 29, 2010

the summer of chelsi

On my radar:

Get a tan
 













    Get a bikini wax















    Buy these bikinis:

























    Go Here:  (Visit Tiffany & Co.  Swim, Shop, See a Show, Swim, Repeat.)













    Buy this dress:


















    Revisit this place for my friend's wedding.  Hopefully say, "hi" to my wedding planner.












    Visit her:












    Fly back here:












    With her:















    For her wedding:















    Use these tickets:















    With her (but not him, at least not till a few days later):

























    Celebrate this day:










     

    By staying here:














    And a lot of other fun stuff.

    7 comments:

    Lori said...

    sounds like a fantastic summer!

    adamanddanielle said...

    I like the part about getting the bikinis! I want to get a new bikini and lay by some sort of body of water in the sun sooo bad.

    Kari said...

    how nice to have a bikini body. :)

    e said...

    Yes. I approve of all activities scheduled... especially the part I'm in! So excited!

    Blake and Jenn said...

    she's getting married? Tell her CONGRATS from me! I am so happy for her. And, your summer looks like it's going to be a good one! I hope you guys are doing well!!

    mommy princess said...

    Thats it! I want to trade you summers!
    I saw that dress too! But I don't know if I'm over my contest grudge enough to buy any of their stuff yet. Have a safe trip and tell the bride to be congrats! I love ya!
    P.S. Does this trip to Vegas include me in any way? Girls night at my house! Of course Spence is invited;)

    mommy princess said...

    Thats it! I want to trade you summers!
    I saw that dress too! But I don't know if I'm over my contest grudge enough to buy any of their stuff yet. Have a safe trip and tell the bride to be congrats! I love ya!
    P.S. Does this trip to Vegas include me in any way? Girls night at my house! Of course Spence is invited;)