Saturday, July 24, 2010

past due

My friend Jerilynn tagged me like three months ago.  Her blog is private so it doesn't show up in my reader, and I accidentally reset all of my bookmarks and had no idea what her URL was.  It just occurred to me to look at her FB and I was reunited with her blog.  Yay for the internet.  Thanks JL.  I love you!




Terms of this award: must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave you this award and pass it on to 10 wonderful bloggers.

10 Things About Myself
1. I'm an insomniac and it's not entirely epilepsy's fault.  I've never been one for a good sleep schedule.  It's 2:26 am right now. 

2. I just watched the season one finale of The O.C., which I've seen a million times, and I cried so hard that my head is throbbing and my eyes ache.  I stifled sobs into a pillow.  Sidenote:  I used to hyperventilate every time I cried, but since I started dating Spencer...it hasn't happened. 

3.  I once spanked a random person I mistook for someone else at ward prayer.  (In college wards you meet nightly for ward prayer instead of family prayer.) Yes, I intended on spanking someone at ward prayer...after the prayer though. 

4.  I have many BEST friends.  They live everywhere from St. George to New York City.  I don't talk to most of them often, but they are my best friends because no matter how long it's been since we've talked, that incredible bond is always present.  I got to pick my sisters.

5. I want to open a party planning business.  Or be this girl's partner.  Really bad.  'Cause I could incorporate a lot of my talents and things I enjoy doing into it. 

6. I've been an internet JUNKIE since we got AOL when I was 13.  I even knew HTML at 14 and had my own website with my writing on it.  It was hosted by gurl.com, which still exists, but I can't remember my username. 

7. My poetry is all pretty dark and sometimes morbid...but I want to get it published.  My family will HATE it.

8. I have freakishly strong toes, probably from dancing.  I jammed Spencer's finger tonight with a toe death grip.

9. I like to take my husband to meet my friends and show off his personality because people fall instantly in love with him.  It makes me feel proud. 

10. I love people forever when I love them, no matter what they do to me.


10 Wonderful Bloggers (in alphabetical order)

1.  Danielle Smith because she inspired me to add pages to my blog.
2.  Elsie Boyer because her words are beautiful.
3.  Erin Burton because she is witty.
4.  Kari Hobson because we like to swear and have the same sense of humor.
5.  Kate Gildea because she makes me grin.
6.  Katie Taylor because she makes me laugh till I cry.
7.  Kelse Rich because she inspires me.
8.  Lori Aston because I still idolize her like I have since I was 12.
9.  Martha Peterson because she inspires me, makes me laugh, and cry, all simultaneously.
10. Shani Dutton because she is my angel.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love it! I am happy I inspired you to add pages, because your blog inspired me to do an overall color scheme! Loves. Oh, and we didn't see Inception, and we still want to see it with you on Friday.

JeriLynn said...

Ah, thanks! I'd forgotten all about this. :)

And you're right. That party planner girl is . . . WOW! Amazing. You should work with her!

e said...

aww. thank you. I will have to do a response...sometime. :)

she's beauty and she's grace said...

Chel Bell!

I just barely read this. Thanks for telling everyone you think I'm a wonderful blogger. Right back at you babe! I love you so much!