Wednesday, September 15, 2010

VNS Success Party

+
+
+
+
= Party.

To celebrate the success of my VNS we decided last minute to go to dinner as a family then have dessert an our place after.  I sent an e-mail to all 18 members of my family at 1 am on Monday night.  The plan was to meet at 7 pm at Boston's for dinner.  We didn't expect many people to be able to make it, since it was so spur of the moment.  But guess what?  Everyone made it.  It was another VNS miracle!  I neglected to take any pictures though...besides of cupcakes right after I finished them.  They are non-epileptic brain cupcakes.   Ps.  Red velvet from scratch is more like brown velvet with a slight reddish hue.  We're not friends.  Anyway, it was a grand celebration and a grand occasion.  Next year will be even better.

And to my family and friends:  Thank you.  I couldn't have done it without you.  Your love, concern, prayers, and general support mean so much to me and I thank God every night for all of you.  I love you!

4 comments:

Kari said...

we love you back! the cupcakes are great. when I made a red velvet cake, I used two whole ounces of red food coloring I think. the liquid kind, of course.

e said...

I love the brain cupcakes! And seriously congrats CHELS! I'm so happy for you.

JeriLynn said...

Those cupcakes. . . wow! I'm astonished at how talented you are!

Lori said...

makes me so happy. congrats.