Wednesday, January 12, 2011

temptation

I've been deleting my e-mails from Uncommon Goods without opening them for months now.  The temptation was just too great.  But today, I gave in.

And I found lots of stuff I wanted.

I may have peed a little when I saw this Rainbow Hors D'oeuvres set.  Isn't it fabulous?  Do you think the holes would be big enough for cake pops?!  Oh dear, I peed a lot.

We've been eyeing this soup and sandwich set for years now. 
And my Ray B. Westers will adore these poetry dessert plates.  Or Poe-try...haha...ahem.  Anyway:

These Lumen oil candles project shadows on your walls.  As the candle flickers it rustles the leaves of the tree.  Talk about mood lighting!




And finally this very impractical yet hopelessly romantic bubble wand necklace and rose bubble solution.  Maybe with a written poem about bubbles?  Or if bubbles had some significance to you?  I don't know.  I love it for no reason at all.


4 comments:

e said...

all listed things there...are fabulous! a bubble necklace for immediate small children (and children at heart) entertainment? perfect. I'll use it with my 4-5 year olds and look smashingly fashionable at the same time.

I don't think I eat off those plates though...they look so disapproving of pie...

And flickering trees? luv it.

Dana said...

love, love, LOVE the candle and the bubbles! i want it.

JeriLynn said...

It's been a while!

I love everything that you wrote. You and Spence are so cute. I love the little reindeer gift.

Congrats to your brother. What an awesome night. I remember when my brother proposed to his wife by the SL temple. That was a giddy night.

You look GOOD by the way.

And I'm jealous of the kitchen aid mixer.

xoxo

mommy princess said...

I get the uncommongoods free mail catalogue and I spurlunk through it on my think tank. I've been wanting the bird necklace with 4 baby birds 4 ever! The poop flowers are so pretty. But I'm such a kid. Just knowing what they're made of makes me giggle. The tree is also on my other dimension life shopping list. I can't believe I've never seen the bubble necklace! I LOVE it!