Friday, June 3, 2011

guess what? (act suprised.)

We bought a house!!!

We've been house hunting since January and have looked at over 50 houses. We've put in a few offers and lost, waited on a short sale, then saw this one and fell in love, and put in an offer. It had only been on the market 3 days. It's totally the one. I am so in love with it.  It's in Clearfield by the new city building. We have hardwood floors, a window seat, new appliances, a deck, and a lilac bush.  More pics or a video tour to come later.

7 comments:

Tati said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!

e said...

WHAT! A HOUSE?!?!?!?! (is that enough surprise?) It looks fabulous though! Congrats!

Kari said...

yay!!! congratulations. how exciting. I wish I could have the same luck as your seller...

Mandy said...

Yay! That's awesome :D

Owning a place is super fantastic. I hope it goes as well for you as it has been for me :D

Bella's gonna love that yard!

theprettysmitties said...

Yay! I am so happy you are out of that ghetto apartment complex. I swear, I feared my life whenever I drove into there.

Ruby in the Rough said...

LOVE IT!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! It looks beautiful. I can't wait to see pics!!!

mommy princess said...

It's so cute! I love lilacs! I can't wait for the virtual tour... XOXOXO