Thursday, August 4, 2011

Playing in Polyvore

More fashion, because I'm having a bad day and playing in Polyvore cures it. I really want this outfit:

Summer in Paris


Striped shirt
$30 - modcloth.com

Knee length pencil skirt
$53 - modcloth.com

Michael antonio shoes
$48 - endless.com

Cuff bracelet
£18 - ilovecutiepie.com

Bow-Accent Wide-Brim Hat
$36 - yesstyle.com




And this is for Natalie:
adventures in color blocking


Phase Eight v neck top
£28 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Wool pleated skirt
$40 - modcloth.com

ALDO high heel shoes
$26 - aldoshoes.com

Cara Accessories gold bangle
$32 - nordstrom.com

Wet Seal lace belt
$8.50 - wetseal.com

Forever21 wide belt
$7.80 - forever21.com



So, every time I clipped something to Polyvore it published it to my blog...that's annoying. Sorry for the feed overload. I must fix that.

4 comments:

carlycomesupforair said...

Ah! I love the teal pumps!
Must.have.now.

You are adorable. I am so glad that Spence found such an incredible woman to share his life with. I know this is completely off-topic when discussing great fashion- just had to say it!

carlycomesupforair said...

Oh, and if you are ever bored outta your mind, please feel free to put together an outfit for me.

I realize you don't even know me.

But, I think you are that good.

mommy princess said...

I love both outfits, but the cuff and hat are my faves! You're so awesome with fashion. If I were rich and famous I'd hire you to design my outfits everyday!
xoxo

e said...

I second the motion made by carlycomesupforair because I DO know you. I have also been feeling all sorts of unfashionable lately. so you input would (as always) be greatly appreciated.