Wednesday, February 1, 2012

i'm going to disneyland!

Breaking news:
I am going to Disneyland on my birthday.  Again...

I am going to Disneyland on my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited it is unbelievable. Kinda like Kristen Bell when she found out a sloth would be at her birthday party.  Since 25, birthdays have become a little hard to handle.  But 28 is going to be the BEST birthday EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And this is what I want to wear.  I really want red pants.  Really bad.  I don't know why, exactly, I just do.  And I found these at Charlotte Russe.  I must buy them.  (Digression:  I already have the jacket, but it needed it to complete the ensemble in Polyvore.  Further Digression: I made this set days ago and didn't know it posted to my blog.  I always forget to uncheck the "blog it" button.  So annoying. )


disneyland!


Mango printed shirt
£17 - mango.com

H M zipper jacket
£30 - hm.com

Charlotte Russe denim jeans
$30 - charlotterusse.com

Disney Couture white jewelry
£30 - zentosa.com

Disney Couture zipper jewelry
£22 - mylabel.co.uk

Disney couture jewelry
£1.95 - zentosa.com

Not only do I get to go to Disneyland with my family on my birthday, but we get to stay in San Diego for four nights too.  I also get to finally see my dear friend Megan Heavlin Ochoa, or MHO for short.  You should sooo check out her music.  She is amaze and on her way to fame and fortune.  And I am proud to say that I knew her before she even knew how to play a guitar.  I am equally excited to see her, as we missed each other the last time I was in California. 

I really don't know how I'm going to handle all of this joy in four days.  Hopefully I don't "crawl up on the bed and have a full-blown panic attack."  Oh, Kristen. 

1 comment:

theprettysmitties said...

Yay! Congrats! You can find red pants at Aeropostale (or how ever you spell that place) at the mall. I saw them there a few weeks ago. They were on sale, so they might be gone.