Saturday, April 13, 2013

sixer

I cried last night. Pretty hard. Why? My baby is six! I can't imagine this life without her and time is going by way too quickly. Luckily she is still as playful as a pup, and healthy as can be, so I need to calm down-- even though next year we're supposed to start her on senior dog food. Great. Tearing up again. You may find me cray cray, but it doesn't matter. I love her like a child and I don't care who knows it! And this is why:
1.  That face you look up at me with when you want to come inside
2. That you're kinda a scardie cat and come to me to protect you
3. That you don't like bananas, jelly beans, or cheese popcorn but you loooove spinach
4. That you make it adamantly clear when you want to spend the night at grandma and grandpa's
5. The funny face you make before you give kisses
6. The way you make everyone feel so special and loved
Happy birthday baby girl. Mommy loves you.

1 comment:

Seantae Jackson said...

You are so lucky to have her. But I'd argue that she's the luckier one :)