Tuesday, July 28, 2015

to those of you

To those of you who wanted to kill my feed yesterday. To those of you who cried, a little for me, but honestly, more for you. To those of you still waiting to be matched. To those of you whose IVF failed. To those of you still fighting...I'm sorry. Not, of course, for my baby, but for the absence of yours. For reminding you of it. For leaving the club. It's odd being on the other side of this. The video was something Spence really wanted to do, but I was a little hesitant. I remember being you. I was you three weeks ago. I get it. And if you say my name followed by a number of expletives and want to throw your computer through the wall, it's ok. I get it. I wish I could hug you. I wish I could have my happy ending and still be in the club proclaiming solidarity with you. Know this: I love you. My thoughts today were with you. My prayers tonight are for you. And remember, one day can make all the difference. Don't give up. 

2 comments:

Dano & Heidi Wise said...

I love everything about you. -Heidi Wise

Dano & Heidi Wise said...

I love everything about you.